Saturday, October 15, 2016

MLB Offseason Preview

Now that the MLB playoffs are in full force and the League Championship Series have started and I have made my playoff picks (not going well at all), I am now going to start previewing the baseball offseason.  I'm planning on handling it like I did the NHL preview, going team-by-team.  I'm not going to go over each team's entire roster (that'd just be too much), but rather will highlight each team's best players, the team MVP, best prospects, current free agents, and what they need to do over the offseason for next year.  I'm not going to go by division when discussing each team, but rather will go in inverse order of record.  So I will start with the Minnesota Twins, who will have the number one pick in next year's draft, and finish with the World Series Champs.  These certainly won't be posted with the same regularity that I posted the NHL team previews, but I will try doing 3-4 each week, in addition to my weekly football and hockey posts.  Hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment